1. Standard configuration and monitoring tool for synertronixx devices and modules. Search, find and configure devices in LAN and WLAN.
2. Use app as a TCP/IP socket based remote control (RC) and visualization tool
more info for "Configuration tool":
- DeviLAN uses UDP broadcast messages to request and change network configuration for modules like CAN2Web-Advanced or CAN2Web-Professional. TCP/IP communication is used for setting parameters and monitoring device.
- Configure and monitor CANIO modules connected to CAN-bus via CAN2Web.
more info for "Remote control & Visualization":
- Use DeviLAN App as a TCP/IP socket based remote control (RC) and visualization tool
- Create your own remote control and send accelerometer data to control your (embedded) device
- No iOS programming necessary, just send the configuration data via socket
- With simple commmands add sliders, switches, buttons, textfields, progress bars, webview, scroll texts, graphs, maps ...
- segment/radio-buttons and pickers.
- Create bar graphs, pie charts, curves and other complex graphics and more ...
- Use PC based test tool (remote control & visulization server) to see how RC works
- Use free RC & visualization sample code for Linux to start your project
- Use free Python scripts to control Raspberry Pi (Pi-Finder, RC-Server, Simple webserver)
- Simply modify the scripts to control your Raspberry Pi hardware and other peripheral devices.
- Please use product manual and help webpages to get more info
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
DeviLAN - Remote control & Visualization tool for developers is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-07-29. The program can be installed on iOS.
DeviLAN - Remote control & Visualization tool for developers (version 1.15) has a file size of 5.66 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.